Registration now open
Registration fees are based on the date of receipt of payment (not the registration date).
All amounts are in Australian dollars and inclusive of 10% GST.
Early bird full registration fees are available until Wednesday 31 July 2024. Standard registration fees will apply from Wednesday 31 July 2024.
|Early bird registration
|Student full registration
Student registration is available for undergraduate or postgraduate students. Please upload a copy of your student ID card or a written statement from your supervisor verifying your student status during the registration process.
Please refer to the terms and conditions of registration and attendance document for full details.
Full registration fees include:
- Attendance at all conference sessions
- All morning teas, lunches and afternoon teas
- One (1) conference dinner ticket
Accommodation expenses associated with attending the conference are additional to the registration fees.
When you register online, you will receive confirmation of your registration straight away via email. You can pay your registration fees online using MasterCard or Visa or select the option to pay via direct debit. A tax invoice will be emailed to the address supplied once you have submitted your details and confirmed your method of payment.
Payment may be made by:
* Credit card – MasterCard or Visa.
Note that payments will appear as Expert Events on your credit card statement.
* EFT payments – please refer to banking details on your invoice.
All payments must be in Australian dollars.
Cancellations must be advised in writing to the conference organisers.
- Registration cancellations received by 5pm (AEST) on Monday 12 August 2024 will receive a refund of registration fees, less an administrative charge of $120.
- Registration cancellations received after 5pm (AEST) on Monday 12 August 2024 but prior to 5pm (AEST) on Friday 30 August 2024, will receive a refund of 50% of registration fees paid.
- Registration cancellations received after 5pm on Friday 30 August 2024 will not be eligible for a refund.
Registrations are transferable to a colleague at any time prior to the event provided the ICLGG conference organisers are advised in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.